Monday, November 30, 2009

A tiring time

It's been at least four months since I've really written anything for myself, and now I'm just jumping out into my unknown to write something for the world. Not that I have a point, I don't believe that I ever had, I usually find myself cursing the way things turned out, the choices I was given and how I managed to make all of the wrong ones, I find myself under a bit of 'stress', to say the least.

Politics, one's faith, formula, tradition and science, all of which controversial, and all of which take a toll on myself as I become too analytical once again just to imagine any contradictions within a point of view. In today's society I'm just surprised that I don't have an ulcer as of yet. Unfortunately I'm rambling again about something pointless, or how I find it to be. I went to the D.M.V. today, and let me tell you how much FUN it is to wait in line for forty-five minutes to get a picture taken! (I'm surprised to be honest considering how one's experience at the D.M.V. would probably take at LEAST four hours, fun, I know) Immediately afterward I followed my mother along to the Rite Aid pharmacy for her prescriptions then stopped by the local theater for a good time for some good, old-fashioned cinema. I managed to catch my sister, Geneva ('Neva as I generally call her) there as well, eagerly awaiting to see that "New Moon" film for a second time, her husband my in-law Tom was there as well, and I managed to tag along with him to see that new movie "Ninja Assassin" which I figured that I'd enjoy more.

Don't get me wrong now, I have nothing against that "New Moon" film that is simply rioting as of now but I figured that I would have enjoyed the ninja movie more, and I did, I just won't know if I would have it enjoyed it 'more' than New Moon until I manage to see it for myself. The heads of my church were all there, they just went to see New Moon so I didn't really get to speak much with them. Now here I am now, at home talking aloud to myself and typing my day's schedule for all the world to see (the world that reads anyways) and I thank you for reading if you did so. I suppose that I'll catch you guys around later then.
-To God be the glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment