Thursday, January 28, 2010

Watching an irregular clock

Ah, I know that it's been quite awhile since my last entry, and there isn't much to say (write), even now. I have decided, however, that it's important to check in every once in a while. It's about 0042 (12:42 A.M.) Oh, wait, it's 12:43 now, never mind.

I've still been waiting for something to happen, though unbeknown to myself as to what that it may be, I eagerly await any possible things to happen; I sure hope that something does. I've been, as the title reads, watching as time goes by, observing things, people watching, trying to find something just a little more intriguing to peak my interest than the last thing that came by before. It's been probably over a month now, since I've last posted about something, so it feels quite nostalgic to read familiar posts again from a bit ago.

As of now I've been checking with an application that I assigned for my local Burger King. (tm) (I don't wish to receive any emails from an attorney about how I performed an act of copyright infringement, so it's best to just add the "tm" tag to be safe) I originally applied because I was told that the place was hiring, though after two consecutive weeks of checking the application, I was frankly told that he was not hiring, so I found that to be frustrating, to say the least.

So, here I sit, writing about my things that I do every so-often, in the hopes that I shall soon have a job, which would be nice. Besides that, my cousin has returned from North Dakota and is back here in my home, how it was briefly before.

I suppose we'll see what happens next.

-James

0 comments:

Post a Comment