Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

I just got back from my Uncle's special annual Easter celebration with his extended family. If I were to have a title, I would probably be part of the "non-old-fashioned" family. Despite how "old-fashioned" we actually are, nobody else appears to notice, so we tend to stick out.

Two hours with 15 screaming little *little* kids is quite an arduous undertaking, but the youngest ones were quite adorable to be honest. So, after I returned home, (I should have taken a pain killer though I didn't) I browsed a bit online for Final Fantasy XIII game reviews and am eager to get my hands unto that JRPG, despite how many criticize the slow beginning, I love a good story, so I'll be sure to get it in the future sometime soon.

The technical Easter is tomorrow, so I may get the opportunity to celebrate it a second time at the church. Until next time then, take care.

-James

0 comments:

Post a Comment