Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh my

"Oh my" sums things up quite nicely, considering how long that I have been procrastinating placing a new post upon here, despite how I doubt many will notice it being here. However, to those that do, I thank you for in fact noticing, and everything else along those lines. My goodness where to start.. All right I guess I'll just begin with the relatively recent I suppose.

I have begun working finally, at Burger King of all places, so now I have a basic income, and as many are aware getting a job is 100% easier once you've had a job at least once in your life before.. and I am glad to get this experience out of the way for other things, like dancing.. if I WERE to dance, but I'm not at the moment so I'll just have to move on to something less frightening. I am looking forward to the annual Easter celebration at the residences' of a fellow family member, and I almost missed it too, for I forgot to request the time off from work, though the boss is a nice guy, (Imagine that!) and I believe that that has been worked out.

By now I'm sure you realize that I have nothing of real interest to say (type) but to be honest, I never had anything to type of to begin with. As a reference, or a so-you-know, or another synonym, when it comes to words I am at my best when I am walking, be it outside or safely pacing within my own home... perhaps I should write some of them down. By the way, if you have stuck around to this point in this blog post, I thank you dearly, in fact oh-so dearly, that I'm surprised that this completely out-of-nowhere speech entertained you, and I hope that it did just that.

I'll try to not wait for so long until my next blog entry, so until then, I say good night, and take care.

Woo..

-James

0 comments:

Post a Comment