I actually have absolutely no idea as to what I had in mind to type upon deciding to blog 'something' after a decent hiatus for the better of a week and a half, so rather than just waiting to be saved by the bell, I am sitting here forcing myself to improvise.
To be honest I enjoy this whole blogging activity for it allows me to actually write down my thoughts in addition to speaking them aloud (I speak to myself quite a bit you see) so in this way, I can now have a "history" let's say with what I had/have in mind at the time I'm writing something. If I don't write I generally forget a good sized fricking chunk of my thoughts the night before, and sometimes that can be a bad thing, though not often, mind you.
I've been watching more anime recently (as well as eating which I'm shocked about concerning the fact that I've NEVER had an appetite to speak of really) which lets me keep to myself as well as my thoughts. Unfortunately I've been stuck behind in my homework again, like right now *cough*.
I wonder what I shall do about this. In any case, goodnight.
-James

0 comments:
Post a Comment