I was playing Michael Jackson's music at the "Chico Creek Community Center" this morning for my band class. Among "I want you back" the National Anthem was played. The community center was basically a senior citizens gold course today, (I mean people generally have jobs on a Friday afternoon) and post the music, we ended up being served old pizza ordered from the day before! Awesome-sauce. It went through me pretty nastily as an old pizza likely would.
On a more positive not, our group received 500$ to play the small collection of songs, which is quite the plus. Then afterwards, a girl came up to me and asked if I was British, as I usually am (I'm always asked if I'm British or English ARG) then she hugged me, said I was amazing then hugged me again. It was an awkward moment for the books, but she's nice I suppose.
Tomorrow afternoon I get to play Michael Jackson's "Thriller" at the downtown Chico plaza with Michael Jackson dance group We'll see how that one goes...
-James

0 comments:
Post a Comment