It's approximately 11:27 P.M. my time right about now, (the time I'm beginning to write) and I figured that it was only fair to come out with some honesty. I sit here and find myself really procrastinating writing on this blog, as if it were a chore, though I, for the life of me, can't figure out why. Hilariously I was watching the television drama House, as I'm sure you're aware of, considering it's awesomeness and found myself desiring to write something; Anything. So here I sit, writing aimlessly thinking that perhaps I can write something completely random and wonder if someone may find it poetic, as if it sounds like it had a point. Laughing now, I sat on this sentence for a good 30 seconds pondering what to write, and I enjoy it, oddly enough.
You know, I've been busy with quite a bit as of late, and have always thought of a way to find an excuse to just take a break from things, like dropping out of the band class I've begun to attend for the sake of extra credits. Why not quit my job? Well, I realize after every afternoon during my getting on my work uniform and on my way to the restaurant, I'm fighting it, I'm frustrated that I have no desire to go, then I actually make it there, and realize that things just aren't that bad, and that quitting now would be a large mistake on my part; I mean seriously, whom in California would QUIT the job they have at this point in the game?
I again realize just how fortunate of a situation I've managed to get myself into, frick, it took me about four months of checking on my application in order to get hired, it would in essence and principal be wrong to give up now, just over a brief lack of motivation. Ha, I've learned quite a bit about myself over my short life so far, and lethargy, I suppose, is just another tidbit of self-discovery I can add to my list when I one day tell my story.
Again, just to emphasize, I really DO enjoy House, it's one of my favorite shows on T.V.
-James

0 comments:
Post a Comment