I've been stuck playing "golf" at P.E. lately and things have been getting ridiculous considering all of the avid Happy Gilmore impersonators. After my P.E. class I headed for band only to go back OUTSIDE (it's fricking hot today in the sun) to perform marching formations for another hour; I swear that I was beginning to lose my mind in that 90 degree heat today.
Let's just say that I'm very glad that my favorite of all seasons is now upon us. Woo.. Autumn. I love everything about the season, especially the rain, and the comfortable temperatures, Halloween and Thanksgiving and such holidays as well as my birthday. I'm hoping to get more rain personally, just for the cooler temperatures as well as, well, you know... RAIN. Anyhoo I've got to go check the mail and see if the package I ordered is here yet and then get ready for work.
....Yay-sauce
-James
Oh P.S. I managed to finally get under 3 minutes for my half-mile run today 2:55 was my time. Yay me.
-James

0 comments:
Post a Comment