Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mehhhhh I did NOTHING today.

Okay to point out the obvious, I did nothing at all today, I see no need to capitalize nothing a second time because I figure that you get the point by now. I've been going to a P.E. class every day of the regular week these days to accumulate my absent P.E. credits, and I've been meeting some "interesting" people let's say.

A fellow student offered me a bite of her sandwich and I politely declined, I mean, c'mon, I've already had like 4 peanut butter and jellies this week already (I prefer a little blue cheese dressing on my sandwiches anyway don't judge me). Talking about the poor souls with beyond ridiculous names i.e. Nardo Getichu, Kate! (Yes, the exclamation mark is on the birth certificate) and something pertaining to dreams involving singing jawbreakers, yes you read that right. If that made no sense to you then you get my point.

I'm sitting here procrastinating doing homework while also being too lazy to close my bedroom window despite the people smoking outside are right there below me, smoke flooding the room. Whateversauce, I enjoy the smell. Again... MEH; I've done nothing today, I haven't even watched any anime or anything which is what I always do when I'm in a "down in the dumps" sad kind of mood too.

....Gerflargle, it stands alone as a noun, and also a swear, trust me, I've heard it being used in context.

Time to eat the controversial tomato I suppose...

-James

1 comments:

Becca said...

Dahaha. Last paragraph= Win.

P.S. Catnip is mah best friend. ^_^
Most people refer to her as another name which she was given at birth but PSH I call her what I call her. It works. Everyone else can deal.

Post a Comment