Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A glorious night

It's about 11:29 my time here this pretty evening. I was outside going to get the mail as I usually do, when I noticed just how lit everything was (the sky) due to the moon's glorious shine. The night sky was streaked blue; Something I haven't seen for a long time.

I've been put in a good mood you know, which I'm happy for, as it doesn't happen often. The stars, as well as the shine of the moon itself, trances me per se, as I am reminded just how much of a night owl I truly am. Everything about the night is beautiful, the feel, the quiet, it's all there to give me a sense of peace, to me.

Some things, like my mamsies job is quite saddening, but through these glimpses of just how beautiful the world itself is, makes me desire to find that same beauty within the people that inhabit the world itself.

"This Ugly Yet Beautiful World", right?

-James

0 comments:

Post a Comment