Hey peoples. I've just got back from "work" if you can call it that. It was quite... not professional let's say (I've said it before) and I got caught up after my shift ended speaking to my boss about... stuff. I.E. his boyfriend and vented about angry/creepy customers; things like that.
I managed to FINALLY put forth an introduction at AVF (tidbit of info for you, Becca) I've been procrastinating doing my homework again... there it sits.. lonely.. waiting for me to write on it. I swear that I must spend more effort avoiding it than it would take to actually do it. In any case, DUDE, I've been really lonely... and like, bored as well, and... listening to the same songs a good 20 times consecutively. So it's like... DUDE, or in my case frick, but you get the idea I'm sure.
"Sigh" I'm sure that you can also see that I'm incredibly bored and lonely.. wait nevermind I already typed that I'M ALSO NOT paying much attention at the moment apparently.
In any case.. tell me about YOUR day or something, perhaps I can place that conveniently into question form hold on a second:
How was your day hm? Or what did you do or something, yeah that works.
Farewell for now in any case.
-James

1 comments:
"I managed to FINALLY put forth an introduction at AVF (tidbit of info for you, Becca) I've been procrastinating doing my homework again... there it sits.. lonely.. waiting for me to write on it. I swear that I must spend more effort avoiding it than it would take to actually do it. In any case, DUDE, I've been really lonely... and like, bored as well, and... listening to the same songs a good 20 times consecutively. So it's like... DUDE, or in my case frick, but you get the idea I'm sure."
I love Copy and Paste so freaking much. >.<
It was funny giving you a hard time on the intro and everyone was like OMG BECCA YOU SJLKWHEKUHEWUHE YOU'RE MEAN TO THE LITTLE BOY WITH THE DIMPLES HOW COULD YOU?!?! Nah, but I swear in about a month, they're going to think I'm a serious troller or like I dunno a jerk. No one understands sarcasm anymore. Makes me sad. I typed "sand" first but I fixed it. I'm awesome like that.
Also, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*cries*
here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuYIr1J1zc&feature=player_embedded
No more loneliness for you.
Kidding.
My week has sucked so bad. I'm not going to blog about it though. It's that bad. So I get the song repetition and somewhat sometimes loneliness thing. But sorry, man. :(
I really hope they don't limit your comment space....'Cause this is long. >.>
Post a Comment